This soap-free and pH-balanced cleanser is perfect for dry to neutral skin types. While the French rose clay gently removes impurities from the skin, the rich blend of rosehip oil, grapeseed oil, oat oil, and shea butter delivers antioxidants and essential fatty acids to deeply nourish the skin and to combat dryness. It can also be used as a rinse-off facemask.
- Rose Petal Powder: Rich in vitamin A and C to lighten pigmented spots and reduce skin irritations.
- Shea Butter: High concentration of fatty acids and vitamins to soothe and soften skin.
- Oat Oil: Rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants to calm irritated and sensitive skin.
- Rosehip Oil: High in vitamin A, vitamin C and essential fatty acids to boost overall skin radiance and to reduce the appearance of inflammation.
- 7% Colloidal Oatmeal: Protects skin from environmental stressors and soothes distressed skin.
Each bar weighs approximately 2oz or 56.7g. This product is vegan-friendly and 100% plastic-free.
* Product color, shape/pattern may vary slightly from bar to bar due to the handcrafted nature.
Lather over entire face with warm water, massage in circular motion and rinse, pat dry and apply favorite serum and moisturizer. Suitable for everyday use.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Keep dry between uses for the bar to last longer.
For Sea and Oats products are formulated with 100% natural ingredients, free from synthetic chemicals or artificial fragrances. All of our products contain concentrated oat-derived ingredients, including oat oil, colloidal oatmeal, and organic oat milk, as they are excellent for those with skin sensitivities or irritations. With the belief “less is more”, we create concentrated products with only necessary ingredients for achieving maximum benefits.
As an eco-centric brand, we package our products with paper, glass, and tin materials, which can be easily recycled, repurposed, or composted. We ship plastic-free with fully recyclable and naturally compostable corrugated boxes, paper tape, paper mailers, and paper filler. More than 80% of the materials are also made from recycled post-consumer wastes.
We donate part of profits to ocean conservation projects, in addition to carbon-offsetting each shipment.