This soap-free and pH-balanced cleanser is perfect for dry to neutral skin types. While the French rose clay gently removes impurities from the skin, the rich blend of rosehip oil, grapeseed oil, oat oil, and shea butter delivers antioxidants and essential fatty acids to deeply nourish the skin and to combat dryness. It can also be used as a rinse-off facemask.
- Rose Petal Powder: Rich in vitamin A and C to lighten pigmented spots and reduce skin irritations.
- Shea Butter: High concentration of fatty acids and vitamins to soothe and soften skin.
- Oat Oil: Rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants to calm irritated and sensitive skin.
- Rosehip Oil: High in vitamin A, vitamin C and essential fatty acids to boost overall skin radiance and to reduce the appearance of inflammation.
- 7% Colloidal Oatmeal: Protects skin from environmental stressors and soothes distressed skin.
Each bar weighs approximately 2oz or 56.7g. This product is vegan-friendly and 100% plastic-free.
* Product color, shape/pattern may vary slightly from bar to bar due to the handcrafted nature.
wow, this is a game changer. ingredients are impeccable, packaging is thoughtful and sleek, texture is perfect. i love the way it feels on my skin - it lathers so well, leaving my skin clean and nourished. and the smell! gorgeous. i've been using $$$ water-based cleanser for years and am now switching to this bar. it's packaged sustainably, reasonably priced, and made by people who actually care about the planet and our skin - not some faceless corporation. i'm so grateful to have found for sea and oats! thank you so much! you've got a customer for life <3