This antioxidant-rich solid cleanser is ideal for the combination skin type and for promoting a clear complexion. It is gentle and calming, yet effective in removing oils and impurities accumulated after a long day. This vegan and soap-free cleanser is free from fragrances and has a mild-acidic pH. It can also be used as a rinse-off facemask.
- 10% Matcha Powder: Extremely rich in antioxidants, great for combatting inflammation and promoting a clear complexion.
- Kokum Butter: Rich in vitamin E, a powerful moisturizing ingredient without clogging pores.
- Oat Oil: Rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants to calms irritated and sensitive skin.
- Colloidal Oatmeal: Protects skin from environmental stressors and soothes distressed skin.
- Sea Clay: Gently absorbs excessive oils and dirt from pores, tightening and toning the skin.
Each bar weighs approximately 2oz or 56.7g. This product is vegan-friendly and 100% plastic-free..
* Product color, shape/pattern may vary slightly from bar to bar due to the handcrafted nature.
This soap is the real deal and I want everyone to know about it. After using this soap, my face feels CLEAN, like really, truly, clean, clear, and happy. My skin cleared up entirely after using this. I don’t experience intense acne, but it’s enough to do a happy dance when it’s gone.
I got my best friend hooked on FS&O and she experienced the same thing.
I love this stuff. Try it!
I genuinely loved it. It didn't leave me feeling dry like some of the bar soaps do. It also cleared some acne and spots. Great first base.