This antioxidant-rich solid cleanser is ideal for the combination skin type and for promoting a clear complexion. It is gentle and calming, yet effective in removing oils and impurities accumulated after a long day. This vegan and soap-free cleanser is free from fragrances and has a mild-acidic pH. It can also be used as a rinse-off facemask.
- 10% Matcha Powder: Extremely rich in antioxidants, great for combatting inflammation and promoting a clear complexion.
- Kokum Butter: Rich in vitamin E, a powerful moisturizing ingredient without clogging pores.
- Oat Oil: Rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants to calms irritated and sensitive skin.
- Colloidal Oatmeal: Protects skin from environmental stressors and soothes distressed skin.
- Sea Clay: Gently absorbs excessive oils and dirt from pores, tightening and toning the skin.
Each bar weighs approximately 2oz or 56.7g. This product is vegan-friendly and 100% plastic-free..
* Product color, shape/pattern may vary slightly from bar to bar due to the handcrafted nature.
Cost effective, best facial cleaner I have used. It takes care of my oily skin while moisturizing it.
I have used hundreds of different cleaners over the past decade in an effort to clear up my acne and heal my skin’s barrier to no avail. This is the first cleanser that I have used in 10 years that has helped heal my skin!! I have very very very sensitive easily clogged skin and this has changed the game!!! I recommend this to everyone with a face lol it is the best cleanser out there!! 1 bar has lasted me over 6 months (I only use it at night)
For the first time in a very long time I have clear calm skin! Thank you for making such a wonderful product and please don’t ever change the formula!!!!!
This soap is the real deal and I want everyone to know about it. After using this soap, my face feels CLEAN, like really, truly, clean, clear, and happy. My skin cleared up entirely after using this. I don’t experience intense acne, but it’s enough to do a happy dance when it’s gone.
I got my best friend hooked on FS&O and she experienced the same thing.
I love this stuff. Try it!
I genuinely loved it. It didn't leave me feeling dry like some of the bar soaps do. It also cleared some acne and spots. Great first base.