This minimalistic yet versatile cream features a blend of 4 all-natural, luxurious, and fast-absorbing fruit/seed oils. It can be used as a facial oil, an eye cream, or a lip mask. Purposely formulated for sensitive and healing skin, the cream will calm and nourish the skin from inside out, leaving the complexion refreshed and radiant. This formula is also non-comedogenic and suitable for all skin types. The packaging jar is made from a sustainable and bio-based plastic alternative that is biodegradable and industrially compostable.
- Oat Oil: Rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants to calm irritated and sensitive skin.
- Rosehip Oil: High in vitamin A, vitamin C and essential fatty acids to boost overall skin radiance and to reduce the appearance of inflammation.
- Grapeseed Oil: A lightweight oil with high levels of linoleic acid to balance acne-prone skin and to protect the skin against free radicals.
- Mango Butter: A light and non-greasy butter of high concentration of vitamin E that nourishes and softens the skin.
- 1.5% Colloidal Oatmeal: Protects skin from environmental stressors and soothes distressed skin.
The Good Oat Butter is fantastic. I have very dry skin and using this on both my face and my hands has worked wonders. To me, it feels all purpose--a moisturizer, eye cream, etc. I will definitely be purchasing more for myself and will be gifting this as well. Thank you!!!
I am enjoying the face cream.
My skin isn’t dry anymore.
Best of all I only have to use a little amount of it and it goes a long way.
Got this cream as a Christmas Gift from a friend who came to your shop at a market while visiting NYC. I've got a bathroom full of face creams that just don't cut it and this cream is it. So incredibly hydrating without clogging my pores, and smells incredible. Simple ingredients, done right. 10/10 the perfect product.
I’ve used this product in the last few weeks and it’s been wonderful for my skin! As I’ve aged, my skin became drier and a lot more sensitive, so I’m careful about the products I use. It does feel oily when you apply it but it makes your skin so youthful and dewy! Honestly, I’ve used this cream for my body too because drug store lotions just haven’t been doing it for me. My skin is sensitive to the point where it flares up whenever I shower with warm water, so I literally have to rub ice cubes over my flared up skin. And since I’ve used this and another natural body oil, my skin has calmed down a lot. Low key wish this came in a bigger container! Hehe. Highly recommend this product! And the owner is really kind too and very informative! :)